Our Hall has two rooms: a small room measuring 45 sq metres, and a large room of 110 sq metres.
A fully equipped kitchen links both rooms, and a lawned and paved area measuring approximately 60 sq metres with lovely views is accessible from the rear of the large room.
Austwick Parish Hall can accommodate a maximum of 120 people seated in the large hall with 40 people seated in the small hall.
- Free Super fast Wi-fi Broadband
- Full central heating
- Toilets with disabled access, washbasins and showers
- Adaptable staging, chairs [ with upholstered seats] , tables
- Drinks bar furniture (subject to licensing arrangements)
- Roller projection screens in both rooms
- A well equipped kitchen with a large electric cooker, a warming oven, fridge, microwave, automatic water boiler, double sink unit, an industrial sized dishwasher, crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment.
- Additional items for hire include: quality white table cloths, trestle tables, gazebos
- Local Catering services are available [ information from the treasurer ]
- Local event design is available [ information from the treasurer ]
The Hall may be hired for residential purposes but users need to provide their own beds or mattresses.
The Parish Hall has an Entertainments Licence, but the hirer must apply for a bar licence if one is required.