2018 CUCKOO FESTIVAL AND STREET MARKET
MONDAY 28TH MAY 2018
The Austwick Street Market always takes place over the May Bank Holiday weekend at the end of May. This year it fall on Monday 28th May.
There are plenty of activities to entertain everyone including;
The ever popular Austwick Amble- come and set a new fell race course record!
Entertainment from the Oak Jazz band and Zoot (not just for children!)
Very special cuckoos on display-plant pot inspired!
- Lots of Market stalls including Crafts, Spares, Magpies, Tombola- treasures!
Classic cars to admire
- Raffle with great prizes to win
Coconut shy, Skittles, Shire horses and much more
- Yummy Yorkshire food including Hog Roast, Pie and Peas, Cakes and Scones, Bacon Butties, children’s sweets
- Brass Band
- Fancy Dress Parade – Meet at school 10.45am. Parade lead by Brass Band & Zoot
- Please support the village event